Superlift 4 inch Lift Kit - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited - with REFLEX Control Arms and FOX Shocks
- Manufacturer: Superlift Suspension
- Product Code: K997F
- Availability: In Stock
- This is a complete Reflex control arms replacement lift kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - 2 dr. & Unlimited
- Provides 4” lift height
- Everything you need for installation is contained in this kit with Superlift Superide Shocks, 5100 Series Bilstein shocks, or Fox Shocks
- A full set of upper and lower REFLEX control arms are provided with this kit.
- Front and rear coil springs, sway bar correction, shocks, rear axle mounted track bar bracket, brake line brackets, and all hardware required specific to the 2007-2018 4wd Jeep Wrangler JK 2 dr. & Unlimited
- REFLEX upper and lower control arms and front adjustable track bar.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
This is the Superlift 4” suspension lift kit with REFLEX control arms and Superlift shocks, Bilstein shocks, or FOX shocks for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door & Unlimited– THE ULTIMATE CHOICE for your Jeep JK.
When it comes to ride quality and performance, our lift kits deliver the product quality, durability, craftsmanship, and performance that Wrangler JK owners are looking for.
During live vehicle testing, we ensure that the optimum ride and handling performance was incorporated into the design of this lift kit.
The REFLEX series control arms feature dual offset forged ends that are encased with our REFLEX bushings to create the most advanced combination of off-road performance and on-road handling characteristics ever offered.
Our REFLEX series control arms improve ride quality by reducing noise, vibrations, and harshness (NVH). The REFLEX bushing is a superior design over an OE rubber or poly bushing. The REFLEX bushing offers the articulation of most common “flex” joints but without the road vibrations and noise that can occur.
This direct bolt on kit also includes our REFLEX series adjustable front track bar to keep the axle aligned and the track bar and drag link in sync.
Superlift’s 4” lift kit allows for 35" Tires with stock fenders and 37" tires with flat aftermarket fenders.
Optional components available are; single and dual steering stabilizers, both in the Superlift and Bilstein stabilizer cylinders, front sway bar disconnects, Bulletproof hoses, and an adjustable rear track bar.